Episode 6 – $25,000 a Month Loan Signing Agent with Conner Brown
Are you looking for a side hustle with an earning potential that can help you escape the 9-5? When you first start you can make $75-110 USD per signing. As you transition from working for a loan signing service to working directly with escrow you can double that amount.
Conner Brown shares his journey of leaving his aerospace engineering field behind after his loan signing side hustle scaled to $25,000 USD a month.
- Experiment and try different things
- Be values-driven
- Just get started
- Be consistent
- Don’t take things personally
3 Key Takeaways
- Point yourself in the direction that you think you should go and start moving – Take one step at a time. You got to find something that seems right and take your best bet and just walk. Walk in a direction and you’ll become more orientated. You’ll find whether you’re in the right direction or the wrong direction.
- You are only entitled to the business you bring. You are worth whatever people will hire you for – If you don’t want to be a problem solver then they can hire someone else. Conner hammered home the point of bringing value to his customers and going above and beyond to deliver great customer service.
- Be consistent and don’t take things personally – Conner spends $1000 on marketing a month and the majority of that is dropping off premium donuts to his existing and prospective clients.
Resources and Tools From This Episode
Udemy is the world’s #1 online platform where you can learn any skill that you want to help you with your side hustle, personal development or career. Through out my entrepreneurial journey I’ve taken courses such as Shani Raja’s “Ninja Writing”, Kain Ramsey’s “Life Coaching” and Colt Steele’s “The Web Developer Bootcamp” I couldn’t recommend each of these course enough.